Winton offers a huge variety of settings for car, consumer, business and other product launches.
Winton Castle and its 2,400 acre estate in East Lothian has good transport connections with nearby Edinburgh and the international airport, both just half an hour away. It also has the privacy, seclusion and tranquility of a beautiful country setting.
Lots of Outdoor Product Launch Options
- A magnificent castle for that historic or country estate look.
- Driveways leading to Winton Castle – a castle backdrop for luxury cars.
- Terraced gardens and a loch to the rear offering ideal viewpoints to and from the castle.
- A challenging off-road driving course close to the castle, custom designed by Jeep for the launch of their new Jeep Renegade.
Superb Interiors Inside the Castle for Product Launches
- The inspiring Octagon Hall to wow and welcome, ideal for business launches.
- Spiral staircases reminiscent of the Thirty-Nine Steps.
- Wonderfully ornate, Scottish Renaissance, plasterwork ceilings.
- Open fireplaces with roaring fires built for kings.
- Centuries old tapestries and oil-paintings adorning the walls.
Read about Hytera’s launch of their two-way radios at Winton Castle.
All Your Essential Product Launch Facilities
- Fast wi-fi throughout the castle’s reception rooms.
- 32 Amp power is available on site.
- All your catering can be provided for.
- Extensive parking and easy access for articulated lorries.
When these are taken together with the privacy of a private country estate, Winton is definitely worth considering for your product launch.