Winton offers a huge variety of settings for car launches, consumer, business or other product launches.
Winton Castle and estate in East Lothian has all the convenience, transport connections and facilities of nearby Edinburgh. It also has the privacy, seclusion and tranquility of a country setting.
Lots of outdoor product launch options
- A magnificent castle for that historic or country estate look.
- Driveways leading to Winton Castle – a backdrop for luxury cars.
- Terraced gardens and a loch to the rear offering ideal viewpoints to and from the castle.
- A challenging 4×4 course close to the castle, custom designed by Jeep for the launch of their new Jeep Renegade.
Superb interiors for product launches inside the castle
- The inspiring Octagon to wow and welcome, ideal for business launches.
- Spiral staircases reminiscent of the Thirty-Nine Steps.
- Wonderfully ornate, Scottish Renaissance, plasterwork ceilings.
- Fireplaces built for kings with roaring fires.
- Centuries old tapestries and oil-paintings adorning the walls.
Read about Hytera’s launch of their two-way radios at Winton Castle.
Practical launch facilities
32 Amp power is available on site, as is catering. There is also easy access for articulated lorries.
When these are taken together with the privacy of a private country estate, Winton is definitely worth considering for your launch.